- BBQ Machines
- Blast Chillers & Shock Freezers
- Air Curtain Refrigerator
- Cabinets Heating & Holding
- Cafeteria & Buffet Serving Lines
- Cook & Hold Ovens
- Dispensing Equipment
- Oven Proofer Combos
- Steam Tables
- Support Equipment
Roll-In Proofer, Stainless
The RIP-2, our double proofing cabinet, offers total versatility no matter what your proofing needs. Use any combination of roll-in or reach-in racks to accommodate varied bakery production. However it's used, count on Super Systems' dependable controls and automatic humidity for easy, worry-free proofing.
The proofer's interior and exterior shall be constructed of 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel. Corner posts constructed of 18 gauge stainless steel type 304. The proofer shall have two thermostatically controlled 750 watt elements for creating heat and an infinitely controlled humidistat 1500 watt submersible element for creating moisture. Proofer shall be brightly lighted.
Proofer shall have two individual fuses. One for the proofer thermostat and heat element. One for the humidity infinite switch and burner element and the proofer lights.
- Fully insulated
- Holds maximum temperature of 225°
- Maintains back-up product for display
- Separate humidity control keeps product at ideal temperature for peak flavor
- May adjust AMP draw
- Can accommodate two roll-in bread rack or has 32 wire shelves adjustable on 3 inch centers to hold 18" x 26" sheet pans
- Individual heat and humidity controls provides precise control over proofing environment
- Individual heat controls go from 0° to 125° (optional 225°)
- High volume blowers Circulates heat and humidity efficiently
- Standard automatic humidity Eliminates manualfill water pan
- Full-view glass door provides sight-proofing
- Heavy-duty cabinet construction and stainless steel finish - interior and exterior - provides long life and easy maintenance
Interior Dimensions: 69"H x 25"W x 33.5"D
Exterior Dimensions: 43"D (Includes Handle) x 63"W x 74 3/4"H
*Units are shipped without cord and plug. Designed to be hard wired. Installation requires a 4" clearance around the entire unit and should be made by licensed electrician. Check local codes for vent hood requirements.
** Number of wires does not include ground.
Note: Automatic humidity feature, standard with the proofer section, requires 1/4" FPT water line to be supplied. Product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is not covered under warranty.
OPTIONS / ACCESSORIES
- Manual-fill water pan
- End-loading Roll-in Rack*
- Reach-in Racks: Vertical side racks (4 per section) and shelves*
- Warmer option (fully insulated) (RIP-2-W)
*Please Note: Racks not furnished with proofer.
Please order separately.
- Oven accommodates:
- Two Roll-In Racks: R518, R611, R618
- 36 standard 18" x 26" sheet pans
- 36 donut screens (of various sizes)
- 54 four-strapped 1 lb.bread pans
- 36 four-strapped 1.5 lb.bread pans
- any combination of the above
- Shipping weight: 700 lbs.
- Freight class: 85
- Crated dimension: 76.75H x 67.75W x 48D
|Filename||Description||Date Added||File Size|
2008 Spec Sheet RIP-2 Roll-In Proofer, Stainless