- BBQ Machines
- Blast Chillers & Shock Freezers
- Air Curtain Refrigerator
- Cabinets Heating & Holding
- Cafeteria & Buffet Serving Lines
- Cook & Hold Ovens
- Dispensing Equipment
- Oven Proofer Combos
- Steam Tables
- Support Equipment
Only Piper's equipment has the advantage of FoodSafe technology and certification. This ensures that your food is kept "out of the DANGER-ZONE." Food spoilage occurs mainly because of rapidly accelerated bacteriological activity within the 40F-140F "DANGER-ZONE."
Since there is no simple way of knowing when the degree of contamination has risen to a level which could result in illness or death, chilling or freezing food rapidly is the only FoodSafe answer. FDA & HACCP regulations permit a maximum of 6 hours to chill food from 140 to 40 degrees, while some states now permit only 4 hours. This is 6 to 8 times faster than what traditional refrigeration equipment can accomplish.
Blast chilling and shock freezing are the key factors in HACCP compliance and the fight against foodborne pathogens. Nothing does it better than FoodSafe.
- Stainless steel 18/10 glide supports joint fixed in the sides of the cooling compartment.
- Distance between the slides couples is 2.56"
- Hermetically sealed compressor
- Evaporator fitted with high flow rate fan for maximum cooling efficiency
- Ecological refrigerant R404A
- Manual defrosting device and evaporation system of water condensation without electrical energy
VERSIONS / OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
- Remote cooling unit.
- Water cooled unit.
- Caster kit
- UV sterilization system
ELECTRICAL CONTROL BOARD:
- Electronic control board equipped with display, which shows the status of the appliance in every moment.
- Compressor protected by overload cut-out with automatic reset Microswitch cuts out the evaporator fan and compressor when the door is opened.
- Monoblock construction.
- Outside side-panels and top in stainless steel (Scotch-Brite satin-finish)
- Insulated stainless steel door with Scotch-Brite satin finish
- Inside bottom die-formed leakproof
- Insulation in high-density (93 lbs) expanded polyurethane,
- 2.36" thick, HCFC-free
- Copper evaporator coil with aluminium pins protected against corrosion with non-toxic paint
- Copper condenser with aluminium pins at high thermic efficiency
- Anti-condensation heating element in the body, below the magnetic gasket
- Full length ergonomic handle and magnetic gasket on all four sides of the door
- Stainless steel feet 2" with adjustable height 5.91-7.09"
- Self-closing doors with stop in open position at 100°
- Heated core probe standard (in blast freezers) for easy extraction
- Electro-Fin (coating to protect fins from corosion)
One year parts and labor. Warranty is detailed on inside front cover of the price list.
Please refer to PDF
|Filename||Description||Date Added||File Size|
Spec Sheet Shock Freezers/Blast Chillers RCM 084