- BBQ Machines
- Blast Chillers & Shock Freezers
- Air Curtain Refrigerator
- Cabinets Heating & Holding
- Cafeteria & Buffet Serving Lines
- Cook & Hold Ovens
- Dispensing Equipment
- Multiple Well Hot Drop-In 90 Degree
- Multiple Well Hot Drop-Ins Angled
- Hot Food Wells Built-In
- Hot Food Wells Drop-In
- Round Well Drop-In
- Roast Beef Drop-In
- Cool Breeze Air Flow Drop-In
- Single and Multiple Cold Drop-Ins
- Hot/Cold Drop-In
- Drop-In Dish Dispensers
- Drop-In Souffle & Cup Dispensers
- Drop-In Napkin Dispensers
- Drop-In or Built-In Tray or Rack Dispenser
- Drop-In or Built-In Cup & Glass Dispenser
- Heated Cup & Saucer Dispensers
- Egg Dispenser
- Built-In Milk -Ice Cream Dispenser
- Oven Proofer Combos
- Steam Tables
- Support Equipment
This dispenser is designed for use in kitchens where fast breakfast service is required. It provides up to eighteen dozen fresh eggs at counter height within finger-tip reach. Flats of eggs may be placed directly into the dispenser, thus preventing breakage. The unit may be perforated for use in refrigerated counters.
Model EGG-1212 drop-in type egg dispenser.
The square tubular body is constructed of all welded 22 ga. stainless steel and is fitted with a 14 ga. stainless steel flange at the top.
The self-leveling assembly consists of a calibrated rust-inhibited coil spring attached to a stainless steel base plate at the bottom and a stainless steel adjustment plate at the top - all joined together with a nonkinking chain. A 1" deep removable stainless steel pan rests on the mechanism. The pan is embossed on all sides to minimize contact with the body. Adjustment of the dispensing level is made by removing the top pan and turning the adjustment plate, using the finger hole provided. The entire assembly can be removed for cleaning.
Body of unit perforated for use in refrigerated counter.
Flange 15" x 15". Overall height 28". Counter opening required: 12-3/4"x12-3/4". Shipping weight: 55
|Filename||Description||Date Added||File Size|
2008 Spec Sheet Egg Dispenser